tale to tell

me and my friends have nothing better to do in the middle of the night decided to google kampungchat and .. chat.

Putri Syazana sounds tempting enough for horny malay rempits who are online taking a break from illegal racing. So as expected there are a lot of them came to me.. err... i mean talk to me asking for phone sex or sex. one of them thought sex is spelled sexs. I asked is that sex in plural? and he gets real horny. YES! 1 down wanking! thousand to go! borrringgg. what caught me and my friends attention the most was this really nice guy. but he was moving to fast asking for IM and such. we found out that he's a student at the place im working now.

Therefore we hit the gas at max to get his identity. we gonna need 2 computers then. I was busy delaying him on kampung chat while my other friend was busy setting up a fake email. WE ARE SO AWESOME! now we know who your are!!!!

Next thing to do is to google image gadis melayu and just pick one. bear in mind, the picture chosen must be decent but with bit of sneak preview. That'll work their imagination. again, WE ARE AWESOME! there was this poor malay girl picture circulating around the net that we found most suitable. dark skinned with seethrough kebaya camwhored inside a car. MMM exotic!

YES! he was begging to see more pictures of us! i mean putri syazana.

conclusion: Putri syazana turned out to be a guy and a lecturer at his uni. What are the odds.

This must be a sign.


Comments

Izati said…
Ingat we went on mIRC and Sue and I had to keep you on your toes because they thought you're a 'girl'?? We had to keep reminding you to give what a GUY wants. hahaha. That was awesome.
yea.. so this is part 2. nyaaaahahah! at one point i quite so confused, u just smacked me and said, OI! FOCUS!

Popular posts from this blog

eh??

Hustle and bustle in Den Haag, Netherlands.