eh??

it's 2:11am. She is sleeping. I'm thinking. now it's 2:12am. Im listening to 'all i need' . I'm hitting backspace again and again. There's a notification blinking on the screen. There's a picture of audrey hepburn on the wall. I had just googled audrey hepburn just to make sure the spelling is correct. The song is going to end. I'm wondering what song to choose. ok it has ended. I'm sleepy. But sleep is .. shit youtube lag. the song was choppy, like when chinamen talks, they chop every words. I'm not high. I'm not drunk. Im not smoking. I dont smoke anymore. anyless. fitter. happier. more productive. try saying that in a robotic voice. The baby guitar is dusty. rusty. The cameras are there. fully aware. There are prints of flowers on the curtain. Not my favourite. I prefer blinds. The flowers are shaped like an eye. Illuminati? free mason? obsession? I should be learning dutch by now. But i chose sigur ros instead. They are not dutch. Hoppipolla.

It's has always been an ugly, worn, abandoned building as a backdrop, the fairy as the main cast, graffiti at the back adds characteristics. The sky is yellow, I shoot you exactly at the point of being emotionless, so to evoke emotion in me. I call that an art. heck people said picasso is an art.

It's 2:38am.





Comments

Zainab Zainab said…
i think you are too much annoyed at the time when you wrote it,it was in a real sense "eh?"...i am waiting for new pics frm you:)
Oh hey there zarnab. The camera is covered with dust. Cant wait to enjoy taking photos again. :)
Zainab Zainab said…
oh:( i wish to see you agin with perfect camera:)
xiang yun said…
I really like this post with all the full stops and not-so-random thoughts. (Y) thumbs up!
Oh hello there xiang yun. not so random eh? try this. I was trying to sign in my gmail and i typed gMALE. what does that mean??
Daily Bloggers said…
You have a great way with words as shown in your article. You're even good with informational content like you have here. I like your views and your writing technique. Keep up the good work! For more information visit here: Curtain fitter London

Popular posts from this blog

Hustle and bustle in Den Haag, Netherlands.