Tukang Karut

Dear weblog,

It has been awhile since you're weblogged. So to make you feel cared and not neglected, let me tell you a story. This is not intended for random viewers nor hiphoppers.. eh bloghoppers. this is solely for "Si Kasut yang Kusut". I will not try to bore you with random short sentences that you probably dont understand... like... the one on your facebook status.,

example

kamil hamzah is :sedang mengira .... or..
ling siang is :kosong....
Loges is : The problem is not the world... but the problem itself... go vegan.
Anthony is : . <---- dot.


Ok for a start, im no longer a student. I'm tutoring in my old Uni.

SKYK : wahhh really????? eh blah la lu.

Ali : betul. lu ingat wa takle ngajar? ni dalam badan ni darah panas weng weng nak ajar anak2 muda ni. lek aaa... jgn gitu skali... lek lek komplek, rewang rewang ampang, lepak lepak setapak.

SKYK : lu ajar apa brader?

Ali : ajar budak jadi baik la. sambilan pulak wa ajar fizik.

SKYK : pergh!!!

Ali : seronok wei. tadi wa cer pasal termometer. kena pulak termometer alcohol. wa pasang topik panassss!!! alcohol dalam masakan tu haram ke tak haram. berapa kandungan alcohol dalam tai song. adakah tai song melepasi kriteria minuman berakohol ataupun minum alkohol. semmat riuh satu kelas.

ok. i'll continue my letter to si kasut yang kusut instead of having a dialogue. so.. teaching, one thing it had taught me. that is to have a gap. you can be nice but you must always create a gap. I dont mind students that are willing to lick my butt, but in order to lick you must first buy me 'milo ais' then only you can lick as you seem fit.

Within few months of this life, the skin around my face seems to be alot thicker. there are students who always there to test you , whether you are knowledgeable enough and you remember what they always tell you in the email, like hardwork will give you 100%, the love of god will give you 101%. but i counted, bullshit will give you around 143% . but not too much, not too much okay.

I just hope my voice wont crack while giving a lecture.

and i always scream at my student, "HAH! BILA SAYA TANYA SEMUA TUNDUK BUAT BACA BUKU! HAH KAMU! BACA ATTENDANCE TU BUAT APA!!!??? "

It is fun to see how students try complete a given task.. one of the student wrote the conclusion for his shipyard operation assignment :

"although in shipyard we must be very alert, accident can still happen everywhere. it doesnt matter who you are or what you're. when god says kun faya kun, and so it WILL happen.

thank you very much
take care. "


till next time. going to work everyday is an adventure. i'll continue my story sometimes. bye!

yang sebenar



Comments

[369] said…
hahahahhahahaha if i were u, i wud write this at the end of that assignment page..

" apakah?? -_-' "
lady pot pet said…
Enjoy teaching! It is a wonderful experience. In teaching don't let the students BS you, you may BS them but intelligently...hihihi..I miss my teaching years sooooo much...hmmmmmm
oh they can BS me. but that will earn them a BS-ed assessment. bukan dengki. dah memang camtu. but i like it. i mean the teaching part.
Unknown said…
I always wonder what if It was me that is one of youe student and actually wrote somthing like that. Wonder if you will ever rephrase me. hmmm..
seriously, HAHAHAHAHA!

;)

Popular posts from this blog

eh??

Hustle and bustle in Den Haag, Netherlands.