Friday, 31 July 2015

Minimalism day something something

For a start i realised it is too much to update this daily consider 9-5 commitment I'm stuck in.

Still I continue to only use items at home when required and put it away afterwards hidden from sight.  

I had managed to sell that bulky air cooler. Also i found feet massager and that to be sold off too. About those clothes still i have attachment to each of it. Perhaps donating it is a good practice to distance the self from identification. Example I'm Ali because only Ali wear that type of clothing. 

I think it is an issue when one is identified by what he is possessing. Deep in my heart i still think and believe that your character and the voice in your mind is all fake and not you. If you are what your brain thinks then when you die the brain will decay to. The thought of suddenly not come into existence does not make sense. 

Life is like an electricity to a light bulb , 
Light bulb is the physical cage to catch that light. Still this light bulb wont have any use unless someone make it a torch light and then it will become useful. That someone is definitely the soul.

No comments: