Thursday, 23 July 2015

Minimalism day 1

Today I have decided to start being minimal. 

Growing up, there is this indoctrination saying you got to buy house, car, new phones, this and that so that you will be happy. You got to have high paying job and earn big bucks so that you will be happy. There are so many things to do! So much clutters! So little time! 

Today i'm sick of having all these things and I'm gettin rid of my material possessions. The next paycheck i will receive is for me to keep the bare minimum. The rest will go to my daughter and wife and family. 

Why am I doing this? No definitive answer for now. Perhaps I will know it when i do it. So today I'm going to start with my beloved collection of film camera. The only happiness I got was when I click the 'buy' button in ebay. 

Tomorrow will be my clothes.

*edit

First I got to set up a goal. Say.. 1month from now. 

Okay.. Before clocking off work, the table should be cleaned up of unnecessaries. They will definitely think I'm leaving the company. Benefit of the doubt.

*update

 
Only things that I need. Got me into thinking, i made my workstation homey as if i like staying here. This is more like it. Home is home. Work is work. 

To be continued...

No comments: